Trex Fencing Installers In Minnesota

by | Apr 7, 2023 | Trex Fencing, Vinyl Fencing, Wooden Privacy Fences

Trex Fencing Installers In MinnesotaTwin Cities Fence has been installing beautiful, sturdy fences in Minnesota since 2004. We are confident that we have a thorough understanding of fence installation, fencing repair, and fencing materials. Trex® fencing material was introduced to the market in 2005. Although it is more durable than vinyl and has a natural appearance, it still meets all criteria for low maintenance. Trex fences are not for everyone. It is necessary to be certified. Twin Cities Fence’s team of experts are Trex fencing-certified contractors who are ready to go to work.

What’s Trex Fencing Made Of?

We help property owners choose the right fencing material. We can answer any questions you might have about which material is right for you. Trex fencing is a popular choice. The most frequently asked question we receive concerns its manufacturing process. Trex fencing does not contain vinyl or wood. Trex fencing is made up of 95% recycled wood. The remaining 5% are made up of a mix of plastic and wood fibers. It is made from durable materials that will last and is a green alternative to other options for
your property.

Trex Fencing Benefits

Trex fencing is eco-friendly. This fence will not decompose rapidly, however. Trex fencing is one of the strongest fences on the market. This is particularly important in Minnesota’s volatile and changing climate. Trex fencing is not susceptible to rotting, warping, or bending like other materials. Trex fencing is of high quality and durable construction that will last many years. It is resistant to insects or rot and does not require any sanding, staining or painting. Trex fencing requires very little maintenance. If dirt or grime does get on your fence, you can simply power wash it and restore its original beauty.

Variety of Trex fencing colors. The most popular are the saddle color which evokes a rustic wood fence look. Next is the Winchester Grey color. This color fades to a lovely light gray and then finally the Woodland Brown color. It’s the darkest but still beautiful. No matter the color of Trex fencing you choose, your installation will be flawless. Call us today to learn more about Trex fencing installation in Minnesota. Call Twin Cities Fence at 612-442-1948 to get a free estimate.

Free Estimates - Click Here