Interested In Working For Twin Cities Fence?
Sr Fence Installer Preferred. TOP PAY – Hourly or bring your own crew aboard…You Choose
We Are Always Looking For Full Time Fence Installers
Job Description & Requirements
Work on a crew to install residential and commercial fences including chain link, wood, ornamental, vinyl. Learn basic construction techniques – duties will include: mixing concrete, digging holes, operating saws, drills, other power tools, hammers, etc.; carrying materials, setting posts, nail boards.Great summer job for college students! Salary depends on qualifications.
- Transportation and valid Minnesota Driver’s License with good driving record – no alcohol-related offenses
- Ability to lift 90 pounds on occasion
- Basic working knowledge of hand and power tools
- Like to work outside
- Good work ethic
- Likes to perform physical labor
- Neat appearance
- Must be 18 or older
- Experience around construction sites / heavy equipment