Sport Court Fence Installers MN
Do you have a sports court, field, or facility that you want to keep fenced in? Maybe you have a brand new basketball or tennis court that needs fencing to keep the balls in the court where they belong. Perhaps you’re looking for a swimming pool fencing system or new fencing for a baseball field or running track. Whatever type of sports fencing you’re looking for, at Twin Cities Fence, we can help you choose the best sports fencing types and materials for your needs. Whether you’re looking for a residential, municipal, or commercial sports fencing contractor in Minnesota, you’ve come to the right place. With us, you’ll get our assurance of the highest quality fencing systems, fencing materials, and service.
Indoor and Outdoor Sports Court Fences
Is your project a little bit different than how you imagine sports fencing? Are you looking for an indoor sports court fencing system? Or maybe you’re in need of an outdoor sports fence but want something other than the typical chain link fencing you see surrounding most courts, fields, and sporting facilities. Whatever type of fencing you need, whether it be outdoor fencing, indoor fencing, or both, we can help you choose the best fencing system based on the sports you need to keep fenced in, your budget, your property’s layout, and any other factors you need to consider.
Types of Sports Court Fencing Materials
Not sure which sports fencing material you want? At Twin Cities Fence, we offer a wide range of fencing materials, perfect for any indoor or outdoor sports fencing needs. Check out our fencing types below as well as the typical uses and designs of these fencing systems to decide which is the right material for your sports court or field fence.
- Wood Fences: We install several types of wood fencing, including wood post and rail fences, wood privacy fences, steel post wooden fences, and picket fences. While all of these might not be right for a sport court fence, the design is really up to you! Whatever design you’d like, we’ll make it happen!
- Vinyl Fences: Like wood fencing, we install vinyl privacy fencing, vinyl post and rail fences, and vinyl picket fences. If you’re interested in one of these types of fences for your sports fencing, it’s up to you to decide whether you’d like it to be vinyl or wood based on your budget, how weather-resistant you want it to be, and how long you want it to last.
- Chain Link Fencing: The most common sports fencing type, by far, chain link fences are practical, affordable, and durable – perfect for many sports fencing needs. However, they offer few options for customization. You may choose from our regular galvanized steel chain link fencing or our colored, PVC coated chain link fences, which offer more durability and give your court a little extra color.
- Aluminum Fences: Aluminum ornamental fencing can add a decorative touch to securing your sports court, field, or facility. Often used for swimming pool fencing, aluminum fencing can be used inside or outside and gives any sports facility a modern feel.
- Steel Fencing: Much like aluminum fencing, steel sports fencing can be used for extra security surrounding a field or sporting facility and looks modern like aluminum fencing. It can be used inside and outside.
- Trex Fencing: Looking to “go green” with your new sports fencing system? Trex fencing is a durable, weather-proof fencing material that also offers the benefit of being low-maintenance. For sports courts, fields, and facilities that can’t see the level of maintenance that other fencing materials require, Trex fencing could be perfect. Choose from any of our three Trex fencing colors, Saddle, Winchester Grey, and Woodland Brown.
Types of Sports Fencing Systems
Want to know what types of sports fencing we install? Just about any type you can think of! Using the materials listed, we can install any number of fencing systems for indoor and outdoor sport courts, fields, and facilities, including:
- Baseball Field Fencing
- Tennis Court Fencing
- Basketball Court Fencing
- Swimming Pool Fencing
- Running Track Fencing
- Football Field Fencing
We install countless types of fencing, and sports fencing is just one of the fencing types we’ve come to specialize in. When you come to us, consider whether you need an indoor or outdoor field, whether you want your sport fence to be decorative, practical, affordable, durable, weather-resistant, eco-friendly or some combination of these, and we’ll help you choose the best fence for your sports court, field or facility.
Whether you’re looking for a commercial, residential or municipal sports fencing company in MN, contact Twin Cities Fence today at 612-443-1948, and let us take care of the rest.