When it’s time to build a fence around your home, whether it’s surrounding your entire property, outlining your yard, or making one area of your home more secure, it’s likely going to be an investment for you. That’s why you need a reliable residential fencing contractor you can trust to make sure you get exactly the fencing system you need. At Twin Cities Fence, our Andover, MN residential fencing contractors are fourth generation builders, which means that we have years and years of experience building fences – including wood fences, vinyl fences, aluminum and steel fences, and chain link fences. Whatever type of fence you’re looking to install on your property, we’re here to help make it possible with professional and expert fence building services.
Types of Residential Fences
By choosing Twin Cities Fence to build your home’s fencing system, you’re giving yourself the opportunity to choose from the following types of fencing, each of which is best for different homeowners. It all depends on how much security you need, how durable you want your fence to be, and what fencing designs or styles you’d like to incorporate into your property’s design. Our fencing materials include:
- Cedar Wood Fencing: We install wood picket fences, wood privacy fences, and farm fences (split rail fences), each of which has its own unique style and use. Our wood fences are customizable to meet your needs and design preferences, and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re satisfied.
- Vinyl Fences: Including picket fences, privacy fences, ornamental vinyl fencing, and post and rail fences, our vinyl fencing systems leave nothing to be desired.
- Steel Fences: When you see a steel fence surrounding a home, it likely brings to mind images of old wrought iron fences, and that’s exactly what we aim to replicate. With steel fencing, though, you can count on having a more durable fence that wrought iron can give you, but you won’t have to sacrifice that wrought iron style you love.
- Aluminum Fencing: Aluminum fencing is becoming a more and more popular fencing option, as it’s even more durable and cost efficient than steel ornamental fencing, and it still can give you the look of a wrought iron fence – though less so than steel because it is much more uniformly designed. With us, though, you can choose from a variety of aluminum and steel fencing styles so that you aren’t stuck with only one or two simple fencing style choices.
- Chain Link Fencing: With both galvanized steel chain link fences and color-coated chain link fences, you can make your home secure simply and affordably. Often used to keep pets or children safely at home, a chain link fence may be just what you need to make your home’s yard more functional.
Contact our Andover, Minnesota residential fencing contractors at Twin Cities Fence at 612-443-1948 or email@example.com, and get a free estimate for a fence for your home today!